Rejuvenate - The Spa
Experience an indulgent River Bath with cascading waterfall that creates a unique flow of water to soothe and relax the body or an intensely hydrating facial, couples massage, or more than 100 wellness and anti-aging treatments. Using the beneficial properties of ocean minerals, elixirs and essential oils, our treatments restore, rejuvenate, and refresh the body, enhance circulation and energy flow, leaving you totally rebalanced.
- Relax in the Women's or Men's Wellness Retreat with soothing whirlpool, steam, sauna and lounge.
- Step outside to the Relaxation Terrace where nutritious spa cuisine and restorative infusions and energy drinks are served overlooking a serene garden.
- Browse the exclusive Spa Boutique offering unique products and accessories like Sprayology homeopathic sprays and prestigious skincare lines.
Spa Membership includes 20% Member Preferred Pricing for treatments and services, with 10% Members Preferred Pricing on boutique purchases.
Restore - The Fitness Center
Workout in the state-of-the-art Fitness Center with cardiovascular equipment, strength training and free weights. Take a Yoga or Pilates class in our Movement Studio. Utilize the expertise of a Personal Trainer to create your optimal program. This uniquely restorative Spa in Sarasota is open 9:00a.m. - 7:00p.m. and The Fitness Center is open 24 hours.
Beautify - The Salon
You'll find an exhaustive array of services, from the traditional to the unique, all meeting the exacting standards of The Ritz-Carlton. For example:
- Pamper yourself with a luxurious combination of Citrus Manicure and Marine Pedicure - and enjoy what are essentially "facials for the hands and feet."
- Refresh your makeup before your evening out, or perfect your application techniques.
- Have your hair expertly cut, styled and colored, or try an unusually hydrating hot-towel masque technique for added volume, softness and shine.
The Salon is open from 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. Monday through Saturday and 10:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. on Sunday.
For more membership information, contact a Membership Executive: